Wednesday, May 31, 2006

 

When We are bored at work

This is what we do when we are bored at work. Sharine, Vincent and I will hope to take some pictures to destress. Wahaha.. But anyway, we will only have the mood to do that when "SHE" is not around. I am glad that I will no longer see her from tml onwards as it will be her last day. Vincent and Sharine finally came to a consensus that she should be sacked asap as she was really too much. Yay!! I am freed from that Vyon. Think she is damn angry with all of us. But what can u do?? Hmmm.. I had never seen Sharine so angry with anyone as she is always those very nice nice type. Today, she suddenly so fierce and told her off. Think there is a limit to a person's endurance perhaps. These are the photos taken today.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is Oreo, the acting cute dog
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sharine and Cattie
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sharine(My Buddy Sister) and Sherine (Me)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Haiyo, why are Sharine and Vincent smiling like that??? They GI XIAO liao. Wahahaha
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and Cattie
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and Vincent
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
bOOOO. Us again.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?