Saturday, May 20, 2006

 

Updates

Below are the numerous neo prints which I had taken with JW. Think we were quite wuliao at one point of time; forever taking neo prints. Nowadays, we got to realise that if we were to continue doing that, we will be broke quite soon, and so we stopped doing so. bOOO. Okok.. Shall start updating about my week.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



[Mon]
I went K dinner at Marina Square with my new found colleagues. Think I had never mentioned them in my blog before. But anyway, I enjoyed working with each and everyone of them in the company, except for one person. Anyway, Vincent, Sharine (Almost same name as me), Jack and Vyon sang till crazy that day.We sang from 6.30pm to 1am plus before deciding to go home. It was a cool time spent as we ate a lot, drink quite a bit, sang a lot, laugh a lot, gossip a lot and talk a lot. Then took a lift back home on Jack car and I finally got to sleep only at 3am.

[Tue]
Went to work early in the morning and as usual, yak and yak with Sharine again before Vyon steps into the company. Whenever she comes, we stop talking as she will start digging about our conversation. What a joke. But anyway, all of us were very angry with Vyone.This is so as we each paid $40 for the K box and she only paid $20 and pretended that she herself paid $30. Haizzz.. But anyway, it is over, and there is no point talking about it. But somehow, I am getting pissed. This is so as I do not like her to dig about my personal life and also my conversation with Sharine. I do not see why I should report to her about every single thing I say.

After that, met HS for dinner and movie. Aparantly we are supposed to meet to jog, but I was too tired due to the lack of sleep the previous night, so we ended up watching Poseidon. Hee, the movie was ok only la. Think, it is too brief.

[Wed]
I went shopping again and bought a pair of sandals.

[Thurs]
Work, work and work.

[Friday]
Joined the campus for Bibletalk.Everyone was dressed up, except me as I came from work. Haizzzz.. Then had Bible talk which was led by Andrew.

Apparantly, it was Ling Ping birthday, and so we had a brief celebration for him.

[Today]
Met JW early in the morning for breakfast at BK and we started chatting quite a bit. I told her the funny things that is going on in my life, and I believe that she also found it ridiculous. Wahahaha.. Then we proceeded to arcade and play our "Puzzle Fighter". bOOOO.. It had been such a long time since we last played that. And I shoppped again for a top. Hmmm.. I improved, I did not spend much today as I am starting to be a little broke though I am wrking. Haizzz.. Apparantly, I had been spending a lot ever since Vesak day. I ate a lot, sing a lot of K box, watch a lot of movies and shopped a lot. And it came to one point that I realise that I have to manage my finances better. Haizzz.. bOOOO.

After that had a short spend time with Joyce before deciding to go home and rest. I am so damn tired now. Haizz.. I shall update more again.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?