Monday, May 15, 2006

 

My SMU Buds

It had been a long long time since we last met up so we decided to meet up on Vesak day. Hmmm.. Everyone seems to look different with their new hairstyle except for JiaLing who looks the same. It was quite a fun filled time as we catch up on each other's life and playing a fool at Pizza Hut. I think our laughter had evoked a lot of attention. Below are the pictures taken.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hmmm... Why am I so happy???
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
See, Karen feeding me. Wahaha
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So I feed her back. Booo..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We are Singing at K box
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Us
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and JiaLing
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Three little pigs





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?