Friday, May 05, 2006

 
I am getting a little bored in this job so decided to blog a little. I started to really dislike someone whom I started to feel that she is a thorn in a flesh. I just do not understand why such a person could be so SLOW in everything she does and be so rude. She juzt do not know what respect is all about. Haizzz.. A SLUT who can juz go around having r/s with guys and breaking up couples are people whom I really detest the most and sad to say she is one of them. Haizzz.. I dunno if I am Ji Jiao or what but I just cannot help but to be angry.

Anyway all my results are out liao. yay, first year is over liao and I am going to my second year. Hmmm.. I realise that when I am in the process of pursuing good grades during my semester, things really seems tough and I am like dying because of the workload that SMU give. But right now I juz feel so freed. When I look back it is really not too bad, but I believe that I will go through the very same stress very soon once again. Haizzzz...

My second semester grades is slightly better than my 1st semester grades. Hmmm.. Overall quite contented though it is not very fantsatic either. I calculated my final first year GPA, hmmm, acceptable. I marginally met my target. I hope to maintain it or to do even better for the coming semester. Wahahaha..

Okok.. Gonna continue working. Later watching MI 3 with Hidayah. bOOOO.. I wanna go off now. Hmmm Friday mood. Wahaha





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?