Saturday, May 13, 2006
I always believe that distance can never hinder 2 person from progressing further but it is the desire and the effort undertaken by each person to build up a strong foundation in the friendship. Haizzzz... I am seriously tired and drained. Although I know that I have not been feeling that emotional as compared to what I felt in the past, I am still feeling quite regretful about things.
I was looking back about the strong feeling which I encountered last year and could not relate to that sort of intensity. Right now, I just could not understand why I felt like that. Think it was just silly on my part. I even lost appetite and had sleepless nights. I can say that such negative feelings had reduced tremendously ever since the start of the year, but it is never gone. I knew from the bottom of my heart, it will stay and never go away.
I remembered the times when we were there for one another. I could feel exactly the way you feel and I could really relate so well. Right now, it is all fading. Hmmm.. Why??? Probably our own busyness and other commitment. Haizzz.. Definitely one element is lacking; and that is effort. There is seriously no effort. I have to admit that I do not want to make it look like it matters a lot to me; or I do not like to take initiative. But who will want to do that? It is all pride. Hmmm, I hate that sort of feeling. If this is gonna be so, then so be it. I just have to change my focus before I start losing everything in life. I need to move on and feel differently.
Sianzzz... I hope to sleep tonight as I try to close my eyes and stop thinking. Its gonna be a long day for me tml. I hope that the coming day will be a fruitful one for myself. Shall update more again.
I was looking back about the strong feeling which I encountered last year and could not relate to that sort of intensity. Right now, I just could not understand why I felt like that. Think it was just silly on my part. I even lost appetite and had sleepless nights. I can say that such negative feelings had reduced tremendously ever since the start of the year, but it is never gone. I knew from the bottom of my heart, it will stay and never go away.
I remembered the times when we were there for one another. I could feel exactly the way you feel and I could really relate so well. Right now, it is all fading. Hmmm.. Why??? Probably our own busyness and other commitment. Haizzz.. Definitely one element is lacking; and that is effort. There is seriously no effort. I have to admit that I do not want to make it look like it matters a lot to me; or I do not like to take initiative. But who will want to do that? It is all pride. Hmmm, I hate that sort of feeling. If this is gonna be so, then so be it. I just have to change my focus before I start losing everything in life. I need to move on and feel differently.
Sianzzz... I hope to sleep tonight as I try to close my eyes and stop thinking. Its gonna be a long day for me tml. I hope that the coming day will be a fruitful one for myself. Shall update more again.