Sunday, May 14, 2006

 
At last, I managed to go for some intense exercise. Yesterday, met up with Marilyn before church for gym and sauna. We suddenly juz had the mood to go all out for our jogging. So we run 12 laps (4.8KM). Feel so much refreshed. Then after that, suana time. So damn suang, as we managed to sweat out all the toxic in our body. Then rushed down in cab for church. Nevetheless, we were still 1 hour late.

There is no church today as our church service was brought forward to yesterday. Then blur blur Yukina called my early in the morning to say she is all alone in church. bOOOo. So I got down from my bed and rushed down to meet her for breakfast. After that, we went for massage. Damn siok as I feel less stiff now. We started discussing about our Hong Kong and Taiwan trip this upcoming July. We are still in the process of planning. Hmmm.. Who wanna go on holiday??? Let me know k? So far, only Wai Cheng and Yukina going, so was wondering if more people would like to join us for the trip.

Then went shopping at Big C at Habourfront. I saw a Dvd player cum MP4 which I wanna buy, but still considering. Haizzz.. I need to start planning about wad I wanna do throughout the hols in order to make it fruitful.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?