Friday, April 28, 2006

 

I am bored

Right now I am at work but so damn bored. bOOOO. Probably holiday mood ba. Hmmm.. I just feel that I do not know what is going on at this point of time. People really do change and I yearn for things to stay the same way as it used to be in the past. The feelings of closeness and sercurity which I used to feel in the past seems to be quite foreign to me at this point of time. Haizzz.. How I wish I can turn back time to be what it used to be in the past. But am I really practical? That is something which I need to constantly question myself.

Seriously, I am someone who lacks direction in life. There are eople who thinks that I plan my life ahead when actually I am just going according to the flow. I think that I have to be like that and not because I want to be like that. At times, a sense of emptiness just creep in which makes me feel so emotional and uneasy. As much as I try to supress my feelings, I came to reaise that avoidance do not solve any problems. It will juz cause me to feel even worst.

Seriously, I do not like the life which I am leading right now. But the worst thing is that I do not even know what type of life I want to lead. Hmmm.. What the hell. Sherine, you are really a lost soul!!!!

Actually along the way in my life, I get to meet different people. Sometimes I wonder if I am grateful enough for the blessings which I am blessed with. People go through so much more in life as compared to what I have gone through and all I bother is to wallow into self pity and thinking that my life sux.

Think it is time for me to reflect and think through what I really want to achieve during this holidays. No more in between for me perhaps. Think that my indecisiveness is robbing off all my joy which I probably would have achieved if I am more decisive and secure as a person. Haizzz..

I really do not know what I am blogging now. Damn sianzzz





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?