Thursday, March 16, 2006
Sianzzzz
MA quiz just over. Think should be doing ok ba. But this time the prof very smart, give all of us different paper so as to prevent cheating. Luckily I stuied that chapter if not I will die. Wahahaa.. I have got a lot of deadlines up soon. Sianzzz.. Dunno how am I going to complete it.
19/3/05--> AS Report
20/3/05--> MA Report
22/3/05--> BGS Presentation
24/3/05--> AS presentation
30/3/05--> MA Presentation
4/4/05--> CT Report
4/4/05--> CT presentation
10/4/05--> BGS Report
10/4/05--> AS Paper
11/4/05--> MA Paper
14/4/05--> Biz Law Paper
Haizzzz.... Everything squeeze together. I do not know how to complete it. Luckily I kena Biz law presentation and report right at the beginning of the semester or else I will die with all the project deadlines. 5 modules is enough to kill me. Luckily I did not bid for an additional Finance module. Can anyone tell me how am I supposed to complete these things???? I had barely started as I do not know how to go about doing it. Sianz..
I am going to die this semester. Haizzz.. The only 2 modules that I am a bit confident are MA and Biz Law. Other than that I really dunno how liao. Haizzz.. Some people say it is normal not to excel in your first year as the subjects we take are too wide a scope and it is not within our expertise. I guess I agree to that statement to a large extent. Think subjects like AS, CT and BGS are really redundant. I also think I am a chao mugger. I tend to do well for subjects which are hard core and requires mugging but not for subjects which is relatively soft skill. Wahaha.. By looking at my last semester results, I can conclude that this is me; a chao mugger. Wahaha...
I am stressed; really I am. The deadlines are killing me. BoOOO... Now again sitting through MA lesson. I wonder when he will finish the lesson. Meeting JW later to shop and eat. I wanna leave this place soon. SMU is making me mentally drained. Sianzzz
19/3/05--> AS Report
20/3/05--> MA Report
22/3/05--> BGS Presentation
24/3/05--> AS presentation
30/3/05--> MA Presentation
4/4/05--> CT Report
4/4/05--> CT presentation
10/4/05--> BGS Report
10/4/05--> AS Paper
11/4/05--> MA Paper
14/4/05--> Biz Law Paper
Haizzzz.... Everything squeeze together. I do not know how to complete it. Luckily I kena Biz law presentation and report right at the beginning of the semester or else I will die with all the project deadlines. 5 modules is enough to kill me. Luckily I did not bid for an additional Finance module. Can anyone tell me how am I supposed to complete these things???? I had barely started as I do not know how to go about doing it. Sianz..
I am going to die this semester. Haizzz.. The only 2 modules that I am a bit confident are MA and Biz Law. Other than that I really dunno how liao. Haizzz.. Some people say it is normal not to excel in your first year as the subjects we take are too wide a scope and it is not within our expertise. I guess I agree to that statement to a large extent. Think subjects like AS, CT and BGS are really redundant. I also think I am a chao mugger. I tend to do well for subjects which are hard core and requires mugging but not for subjects which is relatively soft skill. Wahaha.. By looking at my last semester results, I can conclude that this is me; a chao mugger. Wahaha...
I am stressed; really I am. The deadlines are killing me. BoOOO... Now again sitting through MA lesson. I wonder when he will finish the lesson. Meeting JW later to shop and eat. I wanna leave this place soon. SMU is making me mentally drained. Sianzzz