Friday, March 03, 2006
New Half Semester means CT
School had just reopened this week and yet I am already feeling so mentally drained. A new semester means an additional module. I am taking Creative Thinkin (CT) as my additional module during this half a semester. Funny module la. Its really a module that you will have to travel around, and then think. After that, will have to rush to class to complete art pieces with your group mates during a stipulated 45 minutes. We have to get create a meaning for our art piece and then present to the prof. Wahaha.. What a course.
A course with a lot of EXCURSION. Suddenly feel like a primary school kid who has to go for excursion and art and craft.

Our Excursion to Singapore Arts Museum
After that, we got Biz Law test. Wasn't too bad a paper but I made a stupid mistake. Haizzz.. But I still hope that I can really score. bOO. This weekend is going to be damn busy for me. I could hardly squeeze time out to meet my student for tution. Just cancelled it all. 3 interview sessions set up, 2 project meetings. All these will burn away my Saturday and Sunday.
To end off, I wanna congratulate Yukina for excelling for her A level. Now just have to persuade her not to go Canada to further her studies but to come SMU since she had always wanted to come and now she has the opportunity. Wahahaa.. She is going to face pressure from me for the next few days.