Friday, March 10, 2006

 

Haizzz.. Right now I am sitting through my MA lesson getting real bored. So I am here blogging again. The prof quite chou and dunno what he is talking all the time. Wahahahaaa.. Cry.. I hope for this crazy semester to end soon. I am feeling very drained.haizzz.. Poor Sherine. haha.. Been skipping MA lessons but I finally decide to go for a make up lesson today. Aren't I a good girl?
Image hosting by Photobucket
Yuki and JiaLing
Image hosting by Photobucket



Haizzz.. I look so fat in this photo. Wahaha
Image hosting by Photobucket
3 of us, sitting on the swing
Image hosting by Photobucket
Silly face
Image hosting by Photobucket
blur blur look
Image hosting by Photobucket
I am sleeping while standing



Been so busy with my BGS project, kept on conducting interviews and surveys for the past few days and doing up minutes of interview meeting. I am seriously drained out. After doing all these, think there is still relatively insufficient data to prove my hypothesis. Cry.. Wahaha.. I really need my Tender, Loving and Care now. BoOOOO






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?