Friday, March 03, 2006
Haizzz.. Something is wrong with my lappy again. Damn sianz leh. Right now at CIT waiting for my lappy to be serviced. I realise something about myself, I always kena headache on Friday. Think it is because there is Analytical Skills lesson, which gives me headache. bOOO. Probably I am not very logical as a person, so no matter how much I try, I cannot to most of the work. bOOOo. Damn sianz.. Crazy semester for me, and somemore an additional CT module. BoOOo. Nvm, the sem is coming to an end in 6 weeks.
Haizzz.. I start to feel damn sian about certain things. I realise sometimes I am doing things that I am not very willing to do. I do not know how long this will carry on. I am hope that there will be an answer to my uncertainty soon. Haizzz.. Maybe it is time for me to really reflect and ask myself what I really want in life and then work towards it. Perhaps, I just need to get out of my comfort zone and change then will I stop feeling that sort of uncertainty in me. Hmmmm... I really do not know. Haizzz.. Still waiting for my turn in the queue. So damn waste time. Sianzzzz...
Haizzz.. I start to feel damn sian about certain things. I realise sometimes I am doing things that I am not very willing to do. I do not know how long this will carry on. I am hope that there will be an answer to my uncertainty soon. Haizzz.. Maybe it is time for me to really reflect and ask myself what I really want in life and then work towards it. Perhaps, I just need to get out of my comfort zone and change then will I stop feeling that sort of uncertainty in me. Hmmmm... I really do not know. Haizzz.. Still waiting for my turn in the queue. So damn waste time. Sianzzzz...