Monday, February 06, 2006
Updates!!!
It had been a long time since I last blogged as I had been busy. I woke up early in the morning.
When I was preparing to go church, my father told me that my grandma had a bad fall on the road and was bleeding profusely. I was stunned and worried for her. I always thought that my grandma is very careful and can take good care of herself. I never thought she would fall down. Apparantly, she tripped onto a rough section of the road and fell straight down on her face. Her skin rubbed against the road, causing profuse bleeding.
I went down to the cinic to look for her and her face was very swollen. Her clothes was rather bloody and she was really in pain. Her chin bled non stop. I stayed with her as my mom went home to look for her IC. After that, she was sent to Changi General Hospital. The doctor said that bone on her upper jaw was fractured. I am glad that she is alright. Luckily she fall face down and not on her spine. Or I will not dare to think of the consequences. Haizzz... Okok.. Shall update about my CNY.
(Last sat)
Had reunion dinner at my Aunts place during CNY eve. Haiyo, this year, I kept on receiving comments that changed a lot in terms of the way I look. Hmmm.. Perhaps during JC time, I cannot really dye my hair and now I can. bOOO..
(1st day of CNY)
As usual, went to visit the relatives of my Father's side. I managed to catch up quite a bit with my cousins and I am glad that they are doing well in terms of their career. After that, proceeded to my Mother's side. Managed to catch up a bit. And then went church in the evening.
(Mon)
Went to watch Jet Li; Fearless, together with my family. It is a rather nice movie. But I am very sad for its ending. Jet Li die. Haizzz... Expected la, this type of show. CRY!!!
(Tues)
Went to watch cornicles of the Geisha. Haa, not bad a movie. Try this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AQvqsZFgDY very funny. Haha.. A funny interpretation of the movie. After that went to town and slack for a while before going home.
(wed)
School starts. Reluctantly go to school. BGS Project meeting in the morning. After that, BGS lesson. Haizzz.. Then BGS meeting again after lesson. Whole day doing BGS until i feel so depressed.
(Thurs)
Went out with Hidayah. Went PS to watch "I not stupid too". It is a nice movie. Then Hid cry continually next to me, until her eyes so damn swollen. I am glad the swell was gone after a while, or else other people will think I bully her. After that, brought her to the TCC at my school. No one go there de. So we are sort of the only customers. Then showed her some things which I was quite disgustedon my laptop.
(Fri)
Went for BGS project meeting, followed by Biz law meeting and then BGS meeting again. Took up my whole day. After that went Cafe Cartel with Yuki and JiaLing for dinner. Ordered quite a bit of things. Cannot finish my Prok Rib. We gossiped until about 12 midnight before deciding to go home.
(Sat)
BGS Project meeting again. Sianzzz.. Everyday also meeting. At least we decided on a topic liao. Then went home to rush through my Powerpoint slides and speech for Biz Law presentation on Tues. I must do very well for that as Biz Law is my only hope for ths semester. Wahaha... Must make it impressive. I have a lot to read up though. Haizzz... Sad.. Damn sad.
BoOOO. This islife. What can I do?
When I was preparing to go church, my father told me that my grandma had a bad fall on the road and was bleeding profusely. I was stunned and worried for her. I always thought that my grandma is very careful and can take good care of herself. I never thought she would fall down. Apparantly, she tripped onto a rough section of the road and fell straight down on her face. Her skin rubbed against the road, causing profuse bleeding.
I went down to the cinic to look for her and her face was very swollen. Her clothes was rather bloody and she was really in pain. Her chin bled non stop. I stayed with her as my mom went home to look for her IC. After that, she was sent to Changi General Hospital. The doctor said that bone on her upper jaw was fractured. I am glad that she is alright. Luckily she fall face down and not on her spine. Or I will not dare to think of the consequences. Haizzz... Okok.. Shall update about my CNY.
(Last sat)
Had reunion dinner at my Aunts place during CNY eve. Haiyo, this year, I kept on receiving comments that changed a lot in terms of the way I look. Hmmm.. Perhaps during JC time, I cannot really dye my hair and now I can. bOOO..
(1st day of CNY)
As usual, went to visit the relatives of my Father's side. I managed to catch up quite a bit with my cousins and I am glad that they are doing well in terms of their career. After that, proceeded to my Mother's side. Managed to catch up a bit. And then went church in the evening.
(Mon)
Went to watch Jet Li; Fearless, together with my family. It is a rather nice movie. But I am very sad for its ending. Jet Li die. Haizzz... Expected la, this type of show. CRY!!!
(Tues)
Went to watch cornicles of the Geisha. Haa, not bad a movie. Try this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AQvqsZFgDY very funny. Haha.. A funny interpretation of the movie. After that went to town and slack for a while before going home.
(wed)
School starts. Reluctantly go to school. BGS Project meeting in the morning. After that, BGS lesson. Haizzz.. Then BGS meeting again after lesson. Whole day doing BGS until i feel so depressed.
(Thurs)
Went out with Hidayah. Went PS to watch "I not stupid too". It is a nice movie. Then Hid cry continually next to me, until her eyes so damn swollen. I am glad the swell was gone after a while, or else other people will think I bully her. After that, brought her to the TCC at my school. No one go there de. So we are sort of the only customers. Then showed her some things which I was quite disgustedon my laptop.
(Fri)
Went for BGS project meeting, followed by Biz law meeting and then BGS meeting again. Took up my whole day. After that went Cafe Cartel with Yuki and JiaLing for dinner. Ordered quite a bit of things. Cannot finish my Prok Rib. We gossiped until about 12 midnight before deciding to go home.
(Sat)
BGS Project meeting again. Sianzzz.. Everyday also meeting. At least we decided on a topic liao. Then went home to rush through my Powerpoint slides and speech for Biz Law presentation on Tues. I must do very well for that as Biz Law is my only hope for ths semester. Wahaha... Must make it impressive. I have a lot to read up though. Haizzz... Sad.. Damn sad.
BoOOO. This islife. What can I do?