Thursday, February 16, 2006
MA lesson damn boring now. bOOO
Juz had my MA test just now. Haha.. Think it is quite ok la. Hope I can get my marks this time round. Apparantly he give quite a few bonus marks this time la, so it is not so bad. Haizz..
Yesterday was a mugging day for me. Met Dave earlier in the day for a drink and then decided to start mugging liao as we have to score for our quiz. Luckily I decided to study yesterday, as I was able to clear certain concepts. Haizzz.. I really do not know why, but I always kena approached by insurance agents to buy insurance, do I look like I am very in need of one?
Haha.. Then on the very same day that we discussed about this issue, I was approached again. This time I managed to talk to that person for more than 30 minutes. Instead of talking to me about insurance this time, he started talking to me about "Self Actualization". On top of that, he teach me how to manage my funds. Haha.. To think I actually listen to him for more than 30 minutes. Impressed with myself though. Then I went to complain to Dave about it. Apparantly, he said, I talk too much to that person and never study my quiz. And say dun want to sit beside me today to discuss the quiz. What a person. BOOO
Haizzz.. Actually, I feel that I am facing some sort of pressure. I felt that I want to lead my own life, be with friends I am comfortable with and do what is pleasing to me. But somehow I realise that I am unable to fulfill it. I always want to be a man pleaser and do not know how to make a stand. Or should I just go according to the crowd? Hmmm, perhaps. I know I will not feel too good. But perhaps when I had gotten use to it, I will feel happier, that I really dunno. Haizzz.. Quite sad la at this point. I hope that my one week break will really be a fulfilling one.
Haizzz... Now sitting through my MA lesson again. One more hour before I can go home. Do not know why leh, but I find it very hard to concentrate during his lesson as he quite chou. Moreover, he very crappy and haolian. Booooo... Okok.. Shallnot complain. Wahahaha
Yesterday was a mugging day for me. Met Dave earlier in the day for a drink and then decided to start mugging liao as we have to score for our quiz. Luckily I decided to study yesterday, as I was able to clear certain concepts. Haizzz.. I really do not know why, but I always kena approached by insurance agents to buy insurance, do I look like I am very in need of one?
Haha.. Then on the very same day that we discussed about this issue, I was approached again. This time I managed to talk to that person for more than 30 minutes. Instead of talking to me about insurance this time, he started talking to me about "Self Actualization". On top of that, he teach me how to manage my funds. Haha.. To think I actually listen to him for more than 30 minutes. Impressed with myself though. Then I went to complain to Dave about it. Apparantly, he said, I talk too much to that person and never study my quiz. And say dun want to sit beside me today to discuss the quiz. What a person. BOOO
Haizzz.. Actually, I feel that I am facing some sort of pressure. I felt that I want to lead my own life, be with friends I am comfortable with and do what is pleasing to me. But somehow I realise that I am unable to fulfill it. I always want to be a man pleaser and do not know how to make a stand. Or should I just go according to the crowd? Hmmm, perhaps. I know I will not feel too good. But perhaps when I had gotten use to it, I will feel happier, that I really dunno. Haizzz.. Quite sad la at this point. I hope that my one week break will really be a fulfilling one.
Haizzz... Now sitting through my MA lesson again. One more hour before I can go home. Do not know why leh, but I find it very hard to concentrate during his lesson as he quite chou. Moreover, he very crappy and haolian. Booooo... Okok.. Shallnot complain. Wahahaha