Friday, February 24, 2006

 

Holiday Week!!!

This week is holiday week. I thought it was fine at least I managed to have a BIT of time for myself. Haizzz.. But then I also went to school to do projects. Damn sian, I am getting a bit inefficient in my projects. I think I have concluded something about myself during this semester. I feel the need to change, and I will do so, but slowly. I want my changes to by gradual and not drastic. So I will take little steps in this area. Damn sianzz

Okok.. Updates
(Sat - Sun)
Mugged for my Biz Law test, went to church and met up with 11 of my SMU mates for a clubbing session at MoMo. Our clubbing session was not very fun though. Apparantly, we did not get to eat dinner before meeting up. So we walk and walk just to find McDonalds. The music was not very nice. Anyway, I am not the sort who will really dance so it does not make any of a difference. We played some number games and the loser will have to drink up. Hmmm, apparantly yuki felt a little dizzy after that and started vomiting. Then we went on and on until around 3am before deciding to go over to Yuki place to spend the night there.

We talk throughout the morning till aroung 6.30am before deciding to sleep. I set my alarm clock at 8am as I was thinking of going church. But someone switch off my alarm, so I continued sleeping until 11am. Haizzz.. Then I wanted to rush off for my tution. But they are unwilling to let me go as they wanted me to continue another day with them. Haizzz.. So no choice, I could not leave. So went to call my student last minute to postpone. Feel so bad. Hahaa.. But okok la. Ordered pizza and slack at her house.

(Monday)
Mug mug and Mug

(Tues)
MA project meeting. We are almost done with it liao. Thanks to Lawrence for spending his precious 16 hours on our spreadsheet.

After that, met Dave to mug again. Mug Mug and Mug until evening.

Met Yukina for dinner after that. BOOo. Anyway all the best to her A level result which is coming out next week.

(Wed)
Met up with JW to catch up as it had been quite some time since I met her. Then due to unforseen circumstances, I have to meet my BGS groupmates. Haizzz.. Sorry JW, leave her alone for 3 hours. Haizzz..

(Thurs)
Met up with Hidayah to play Badminton. As usual kept on scolding her haolian during the game. After that when we entered the toilet, she went to the bathing room. Then the toilet aunty kept asking me if she is urinating inside. So funny one leh, the aunty. Like so concerned like that. Then she ask if the both of us are still studying. Following which, she assume that we want to be doctors and told her not to charge high fees as she has no money;earning only $20 a day. Wahaha.. She still asked me if I rebond my hair. And then say nowadays youngsters have good life when she had to work so hard for a living. Hahaaa.. Funny person.

Then we proceeded to watch Final Destination 3. Haizzz.. The movie is ok only la. Very similar to the previous 2 in terms of its story line.

Haizz.. Sian, my holiday is coming to an end, and I have test coming up. So far, a bit hopeless I think for my this Semester. BGS damn sianzzz.. Screw up my class partipation for that. AS, I dun know what is going on.

Haizzz.. So far, I am only confident for my Management Accounting and Biz Law. Got back my Biz Law presentation and report result. It is decent la. Manage to get an 'A' for my report and 'A-' for my presentation. Just have to continue to achieve good grades for my exam. I need an 'A+' for that, or my GPA will suffer, and the same goes to MA. So I have to continue to persevere. bOO





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?