Sunday, January 01, 2006
Welcome year 2005
Year 2005 had came to an end. Hmmm, kinda mixed feelings when I know that new year has arrived. I have not made any resolution as I am afraid of failure again. Another aimless year. Come to think of year 2005 is actually a year that passed very quickly as it is a year of major changes and transition.
January: Worked as a temp administrator at Changi Cargo
Feb-August: Worked as a receptionist at SGH
August- Went for 2 camps: The Circle Camp and the Asoc Camp
August-December: A major transition for me as I enter SMU. Finished my first semester with ok results
December: Spent 4 days to complete the compulsory community service required for graduations. Got to make a few friends there.
* Gain a lot of weight during this holiday. Went for 2 steamboat and 2 barbecue session
* Met up with friends esp Chrystella. bOOOo
* Slept a lot
Yesterday dropped by church for a while and decided to join some of my Sec sch mates for a while for dinner. Thought of dropping by for a while since I had not met some of them for quite some time. Cafe Cartel at Marina Square was really filled with people even at around 10pm. Hahaa, amazing. We even had got to sqeeze by the crowds.
* Jessica got to lose even more weight from the very last time I met her
* Wei Wei-long hair
* Sam gain quite a bit of weight
* Jessy still looks the same and talk the same way as last time
My Resolution.
Hmmm, I dun really feel like making. But this are the few which I feel that there is a pressing need for me to achieve.
1) to be more confident about myself: learning to voice out my thoughts and injustice when the need arise
2) to get over things that is close to my heart
3) to decide on whether or not to give up on things that I know never come easy into my life.
4) to do fine for my studies
Haizzz... No spiritual dreams as I am feeling hopeless about myself and I do not want to make for the sake of making and not fulfilling it.
Sianz to the max. I really hope I can turn back time.
January: Worked as a temp administrator at Changi Cargo
Feb-August: Worked as a receptionist at SGH
August- Went for 2 camps: The Circle Camp and the Asoc Camp
August-December: A major transition for me as I enter SMU. Finished my first semester with ok results
December: Spent 4 days to complete the compulsory community service required for graduations. Got to make a few friends there.
* Gain a lot of weight during this holiday. Went for 2 steamboat and 2 barbecue session
* Met up with friends esp Chrystella. bOOOo
* Slept a lot
Yesterday dropped by church for a while and decided to join some of my Sec sch mates for a while for dinner. Thought of dropping by for a while since I had not met some of them for quite some time. Cafe Cartel at Marina Square was really filled with people even at around 10pm. Hahaa, amazing. We even had got to sqeeze by the crowds.
* Jessica got to lose even more weight from the very last time I met her
* Wei Wei-long hair
* Sam gain quite a bit of weight
* Jessy still looks the same and talk the same way as last time
My Resolution.
Hmmm, I dun really feel like making. But this are the few which I feel that there is a pressing need for me to achieve.
1) to be more confident about myself: learning to voice out my thoughts and injustice when the need arise
2) to get over things that is close to my heart
3) to decide on whether or not to give up on things that I know never come easy into my life.
4) to do fine for my studies
Haizzz... No spiritual dreams as I am feeling hopeless about myself and I do not want to make for the sake of making and not fulfilling it.
Sianz to the max. I really hope I can turn back time.