Friday, January 20, 2006

 

Horrible night

I was feeling rather down last night as I just felt very empty in my heart. I decided to have a good rest on my bed hoping to reflect more on my life. Without my realising, I fell asleep.

Whatever things that happened last night was indeed very wierd. I could feel my soul leaving my body. However, I could not open up my eyes as much as I tried to do so. Suddenly, I just felt like I am floating in the air without the support of my pillow. I could feel myself wandering about. I kept on struggling, to wake up and to move myself. At last I managed to wake up. I could feel that my head was very heavy and something was released from me soon after that. Actually, something similar happened to me last might but I did not think much. I decide to believe I am having a nightmare, but I realised that I was not. The feeling is just wierd.

All these while, I know that evil spirits exist in the world but I never really believe in it as I had never experienced anything like that. But after the both encounter which I had, I cannot help but to believe that there is.

I went out of my room and told my sister about it. She told me that it was the evil spirit that was in me. She said her friends also experienced something similar to myself. Later Marilyn called me, and I also told her what had happened. The conclusion was that, it is just wierd.

I do not dare to close my eyes as I was afraid that I could never never wake up again after I fell asleep. I do not want to struggle again. It was indeed a very bad experience. I had a short prayer and read the Bible before I finally decided to go back to sleep. I managed to sleep till dawn.

What a night. Perhaps it is like what Marilyn told me; I am weak emotionally and spiritually which gives the evil spirit a chance to enter into my life. I really need to be strong and overcome. I really hope to see the light soon. I do not want to regret when it is too late to turn back time.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?