Monday, January 23, 2006

 
Haizzz.. Just came back not long ago. Went for 2 project meetings. Had BGS meeting, but nothing is done. Sianz.. Completed everything required for Biz Law. So much things to do. Yet do not know where to start from.

Got to find out some stuff just now which makes me come to a realisation about something. Actually, I was quite unhappy la. I started to think about my past. I realise I still cannot get over you. Perhaps my whole life is just very into this issue. Moreover, whatever that happened today just made me feel even worst. I really feel like I am so lost in this world, without a direction in life. It came to one point that emotions and sensitivity just got the hold of me.

Some times I ask myself what should be the focus in my life. Is it people? Is it my studies? Is it spirituality? Is it security? Haizzz.. I really do not know. But I know one thing for sure; I have a very wrong focus in life. I focus on things that are never stable, that is why my emotions is up and down. Sianzzzz..... Feel damn useless. Think I give the people the sort of impression that I am like tht also. Haizzz.. Nvm, I will just live each day as it is.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?