Friday, December 23, 2005

 
Yesterday met up with HS. It had been 4 months since I last met him. We ate the famous Curry chicken and then proceeded to watch "King Kong". Not bad a movie despite its draggyness at the very start of the show. I think its touching. Haizzz.. The King Kong very sacrificial. Hmmm, but I still prefer Ah Hao from the show "The Outsiders" as he very handsome. Wahahaaa. Think I crazily in love with that show, especially after watching once with JW and we continually talk about the character in the show.

Haa, ok, back to yesterday. After movie, we walked aimlessly around town before deciding to go for a buffet dinner at Tiong Baru. I love the food there. But then we were saying some things very hmmm there. Think we talk too loud until someone overheard our conversation. So damn paiseh. Sianz

I am quite sian as I kept on sneezing in the morning until my eyes become small. Haizz.. Poor me. Haa, waiting for JW to come over my house now to watch her favourite show.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?