Tuesday, December 27, 2005

 
What have I been doing the past few days?
A full time slacker.
Went Cinema to watch King Kong twice and Cornicles of the Narnia once. A bit sian to watch King Kong again as I already know what will happen next. Haa

How did I spend Christmas?
Hmmm, spent with Dearest.
Went to church.

I am quite sian la. Do not feel too good. I hate to be shallow as a person, I really do not like. Sianz. But I cannot help it. I really do not want to feel hurt again. I just want to fake it all.

I feel that I am oversensitive. But I cannot help it. They are making me feel that way so what to do. Sianzz..

I am hestitant. I cannot make up my mind. I believe that the indecisiveness is making me suffer. Some times I wonder whom I am trying to please in this world. Haizzz.. Perhaps I lose that sort of "fresh" feeling. That is why lukewarmness creep in. I believe a change should be better for me. But then there is just too many factors to consider. But then avoidance never solve anything. Sianzzz

What should I do????????





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?