Sunday, December 11, 2005
Today I finally exercised. So proud of myself. It has been quite some time since I exercised. Meet Hidayah first at Parkway Parade and we then made our way to East coast Park. Then went to the usual shop that we always rent bicycle and started cycling. Haa, met a few funny people. Got one person damn er xin. Never wear his clothes which includes his undergarments. So disgusting. Yucks.
After cycling for quite some time at East Coast, I became bored. So went out to the roadside to cycle. The Bump Bump Bump, butt hurts a lot. Haizz..
Then we sat on the rocks and chat chat chat. Then headed to PP for dinner. Happened to meet Kailing and Fit there. So ate dinner with them. After that, head home. Started to dwell on certain issues.
Haizzz.. Sometimes I really wish to be ignorant and know nothing about what is happening. Actually, it got me a little emotional. I know as much as I treasure certain things in my life, I should not let it be the focus of my life. I realise that my whole life is evolving about it. Such a strong feeling had never never been felt before all my life. I had been feeling it for 3 years. I really do not know how to deal with it and do not understand why I will feel this way. I really really hope to get an answer to my uncertainty. Sianz to the max. Do not know what to do exactly. I am pissed.
Okok.. Ending on a lighter mode.
These are my Year 1 classmates in SMU. Hmmm, 5 girls and the rest are guys. Suprised??? Haha, to think this is a business school.