Sunday, December 04, 2005

 

Life after Exams

Have not been updating my blog as there is something wrong with my laptop. Cannot assess to the wireless network in my house. Called the helpdesk. But cannot help also. Haizzz... Sianz.. Sending it for repair. Okok... Shall talk about my FREEDOM.

[Friday]
My Financial Accounts paper. Haaa, was ok la. Except for 3 MCQ question, and the essay question, "If FRS make it compulsory for companies to test for impairment for their asset, is depreciation needed. Discuss." Haaa, stunned. Never thought that such a question wil ever come out. The cashflow and income statement thingy should be ok la as I managed to balance. Haaa, but then after that, I am freed from SMU cage.

After exams, went out for lunch with some of them at burger King. Then crap a little. After that, Jonathan, David, JY, Yuki and i went party world for another KTV session. Haa, quite fun la. Sang a number of duets with them but then as usual I am very bad at reading Chinese words. So they were suprised by how bad my Chinese can be.

In the evening met JW for dinner and shopped around. Bought 2 tops. Haa, and then here comes our routine. at the end of the day, I am damn tired. Out whole day. Switched on the first VCD for a chinese serial. thought of sleeping at 2am after watching the first one. An to think I am so addicted that I ended up watching one after another. So fast, 6am liao. then went to sleep. Haizzz...

[Saturday]
Woke up at 8.30am as my mum woke me up so early. Arghhh... Then tried to fix my lappy, but no use. Then continued watching my VCD. Haaa

After that, went to watch Chicken Little. Was ok only la. Haaa, expected it to be better. After that we went to mcdonald to slack. then went home to continue again with my VCD. Watched for 8 hours. Slept very very late again. Until I kept on sleeping at church today as much as I am trying to keep awake.

Haaa, I finally finished on one Chinese serial liao. But too bad, started on another one. Very hooked liao. Haaa. But that shoukld be life; movie, shopping, VCD and FOOD. Wahahah... I am FREED. bOOO





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?