Tuesday, December 06, 2005

 
Haizzz... I am down with flu as I had not been sleeping much. What to do, I am hooked to the chinese serial VCD and completed 2 volumes so far. Wahaha... Zai right.

Yesterday went to watch Harry potter. It is nice, highly recommended to watch. Very scary at some point. But I think the Eye Ball man quite chou. JW and SUN fav.. They very happy to see him. Apparantly I find SUN(JW friend) quite funny, keep on want to visit my school and the gym and very excited about it. Wahaha..

I am quite irritated by this person who just so STUPID and did not get what I am trying to say and imply. Monitor my time and the ending date of my exam. Very er xin leh. Just do not understand certain species in the world.

Haizzz.. Actually I am feeling quite confused about things. I know that I am not very nice as a person and can get quite self focussed at times. I have hurt people along the way. But sometimes I really do not mean to do that. It is just a lot of mixed feelings in me. Some times I just do not unerstand myself also. So I can never never expect others to understand me.

I know as much as I am weighing my pride against doing something that is so important to me, I somehow managed to swallow my pride and do it. I came to realise that some things in the world do not come easy and that I should not be like that. But I do not know if it is a right thing to do. What if all the bad feelings come back again? Will I be able to take it? But then if I continue avioding, I will always fail as I cannot overcome it. So I guess I need to swallow my pride and face up to it. Hopefully, I will get an answer to my uncertainty soon. I hope that you will not disappoint me again.

Anyway, I should be hapy, since its holiday. But then I need to decide on certain issue. I think my heart is really drifting from what I set out to devote myself into a few years ago. But then I just do not have the motivation. Maybe that is me. Can never achieve in anything. But then heck. This is me, and I acknowledge it. So I have to stay happpy. Yea, that should be life.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?