Tuesday, November 08, 2005

 
On Sat, I saw Dear Dear online so we decided to go to Pasir Ris park in the evening to jog and cycle. Haa, but then we went to downtown east the KFC to eat the burger. Walked around that area and saw this funny little boy who kept on clapping his hand according to a particular beat and his clapping even reach a cliamax, before slowing down.

We then proceeded to the park. And guess what? In the end we did not jog nor cycle. Instead we just sit down and chat until night time. We talk about many issues and the insecurity we faced with regard to the various issues. Anyway, quite a refreshing time together. Wahaha.

Thanks so much JW for being there with me during times when I get really down, lost and emotional. Haa, think I dwell too much. I am glad that you understand whatever I felt. Haizz.. Dun know what is wrong with me. Wahaha. But anyway I think certain issues and struggles is something which needs to be dealt with urgency and I need to do so despite the challenges.

I am feeling better with regard to that issue. I know tat my feelings is never right. So I just need to have a change in my thoughts. With regard to the other issue, I need to deal with it and not avoid. Yupz, I need time to think over la. Sianz.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?