Thursday, November 03, 2005
No More Turning Back
It seems like there is no more turning back for me. I feel that my whole brain and my whole life right now is just thinking about it. I realise I have never gotten over it and will never never. As much as I try to divert attention by keeping myself busy with activities and my studies, it did not help much. I cannot get over it. I hate the fear of knowing certain things and yet curiosity causes me to probe somemore. In the end, I ended up being hurt and feeling so regretful. But I do not know if I was right to make whatever decisions back then. Perhaps, it is a yes. But then there is always the other side of the coin.
I am feeling lost.
I realise that there is no more turning back for me. I can never feel happy again. Nothing will ever interest me again. I can never accept myself for who I am and I believe that others are also feeling that way about me. Anyway I am trying to heck everything. I already told myself so many times that I am going to live in my own world and not to be bothered about anything else. Haizz.. kk. Shall be more positive.
Yesterday went to watch "Legend of the Zorro" with 'Haolian'. Apparanty, she is quite sad as she did not get to meet him, Kini, her new crush. Haa, quite a nice movie la. Think the little boy quite cute. And then after that went for supper. Wow, I gain weight liao. So must cut down on my weight.
Haizz... Now, gonna prepare for my Business Communication presentation liao. So sian leh. But 1 more month and I am FREE.
I am feeling lost.
I realise that there is no more turning back for me. I can never feel happy again. Nothing will ever interest me again. I can never accept myself for who I am and I believe that others are also feeling that way about me. Anyway I am trying to heck everything. I already told myself so many times that I am going to live in my own world and not to be bothered about anything else. Haizz.. kk. Shall be more positive.
Yesterday went to watch "Legend of the Zorro" with 'Haolian'. Apparanty, she is quite sad as she did not get to meet him, Kini, her new crush. Haa, quite a nice movie la. Think the little boy quite cute. And then after that went for supper. Wow, I gain weight liao. So must cut down on my weight.
Haizz... Now, gonna prepare for my Business Communication presentation liao. So sian leh. But 1 more month and I am FREE.