Saturday, November 19, 2005
I had been having nightmare these 2 days. Nightmare about you. Just do not know why. I feel that perhaps I thought too much that I cannot even stop thinking about it during my sleep. I really hate it. I really do not know how to go about being like what I used to be last time. I know it is not a time for me to get emotional and distracted right now, just like I was the other time. Exams is coming, I should focus and not to think so much about wuliao things.
I had such a nighmare which causes me to wake up so damn late. Rushed to school. Luckily was not late for LTB test. Took my LTB test, but only get 80%, there goes my A- grade. Hopefully my LTB report will be impressive to her. Comms result is back, and I did below my expectation. Had FA test just now, was tough man. But at least I managed to balance the financial statements, but the MCQ is really challenging. Haizzz..
After my Accounting test, I feel like exams is over. Wahaha... Just came back not long ago. Went Chong chong with Jonathan, David and Yuki. Ordered quite a bit of things. We had a real feast. Wahaha. Quite a fun time hanging out with them. I love my LTB group mates. Haizzz... The term is coming to an end. Next semester will be different class from them. But I am glad that at least Yuki and Jia Ling are in the same class as me.Haizzz...Year 2 then I shall bid for the modules together with my LTB mates. Really really enjoyed working on the projects all these while.
Sian. I really do not know what to do. I am at a lost in so many aspects of my life. I feel that I am fighting all alone. I really do not know when all these shitty feelings of mine will end. I really do not know if I should get myself emotionally involved or not.I really do not know and I am really sick of it.
Okok... No more distractions. I shall stay focus for my exams.
I had such a nighmare which causes me to wake up so damn late. Rushed to school. Luckily was not late for LTB test. Took my LTB test, but only get 80%, there goes my A- grade. Hopefully my LTB report will be impressive to her. Comms result is back, and I did below my expectation. Had FA test just now, was tough man. But at least I managed to balance the financial statements, but the MCQ is really challenging. Haizzz..
After my Accounting test, I feel like exams is over. Wahaha... Just came back not long ago. Went Chong chong with Jonathan, David and Yuki. Ordered quite a bit of things. We had a real feast. Wahaha. Quite a fun time hanging out with them. I love my LTB group mates. Haizzz... The term is coming to an end. Next semester will be different class from them. But I am glad that at least Yuki and Jia Ling are in the same class as me.Haizzz...Year 2 then I shall bid for the modules together with my LTB mates. Really really enjoyed working on the projects all these while.
Sian. I really do not know what to do. I am at a lost in so many aspects of my life. I feel that I am fighting all alone. I really do not know when all these shitty feelings of mine will end. I really do not know if I should get myself emotionally involved or not.I really do not know and I am really sick of it.
Okok... No more distractions. I shall stay focus for my exams.