Saturday, November 05, 2005

 
I am sitting through my class Group 1 individual presentation right now. Apparantly my presentation is next week. I am quite bored. Wahahaha.

Hmmm, I told myself that I am going to give myself one month to make drastic changes to my life. I realise that I am stucked at one spot and not making any progress. I do not feel very motivated actually, perhaps I am struggling all alone so its very difficult for me to get out of it. So I decided not to do anything liao. I am going to stay in my comfort zone and hope that things on my part will just improve.

Haizzz...I am just quite sian, also dun know why. Maybe I am sick and tired of life. I feel my heart aching. I thought I had gotten over it. But then I still allow myself to dwell on it. I do not want to know a slightest thing about it. I just want to drift. I just wanna heck.

Hmmm, I am perhaps just leading a life without meaning. Hmmm, so I think I should be more positive. I need to learn from mistakes and grow out of sich a thinking, such a negative one and things will turn out alright.

Things that I long to do now:
1) Movie marathon
2) Rollerblade
3) cycle
4) Jog
5) Shopping, I need it badly
6) Chalet
7) Leave Singapore for a while to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city life- Anyone wanna go with me in the month of December? Wahaha.
8) Bowling- it has been such a long time since I last bowled. bOOOOO.

Hmmm, I am waiting for holidays. Wahaha. I wanna watch Harry poter, 17th November. Wahaha... Soon soon, 2 weeks from now. BOOO.

I am going to live for the moment.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?