Friday, November 11, 2005
COMMS ENDED!!!
I think I did ok with my speech. But I think I did not score for my dressing as I did not wear my suit. I am kind of lazy la. Then someone saw my grades for the dressing component, think I only got a B or a C. Haizzz.. Regret. Hope that I will be able to score for my speech and content as the looks component already get such a grade liao. Wahaha. Dun feel like wearing suit as it will be a long day for me. Moreover, I might be attending a birthday party straight after that. Hai...
Due to the good influence of Jia Ling, she had persuaded me not to skip Statistics lesson. So I am having lesson now. But so bored, so blog again. Wahahah. I am so damn bored. the prof quite chou. haizz.. But I was whinning to JL just now, saying I dun wanna go stats. And the prof was right behind me. Think I so damn not discreet. Wahahaa.
Yesterday was supposed to meet Dear to play badminton. But apparantly, the place was blocked. We were unable to book the court. Haizz.. It seems like our plans always did not work out. So we just slack around for a few hours before going home. Wahahah. Gonna meet dear soon later in this week. Hope that our plans will work out. Wahahaa.
Haizzz.. How??? I really do not know what to do liao. I am so damn bored. This will continue for 3 hours. I hate Stats lesson. Haizzz...Okok... Be positive. Take stats lesson as a time to catch up with friends by going online to chat. bOOOO...
I think I did ok with my speech. But I think I did not score for my dressing as I did not wear my suit. I am kind of lazy la. Then someone saw my grades for the dressing component, think I only got a B or a C. Haizzz.. Regret. Hope that I will be able to score for my speech and content as the looks component already get such a grade liao. Wahaha. Dun feel like wearing suit as it will be a long day for me. Moreover, I might be attending a birthday party straight after that. Hai...
Due to the good influence of Jia Ling, she had persuaded me not to skip Statistics lesson. So I am having lesson now. But so bored, so blog again. Wahahah. I am so damn bored. the prof quite chou. haizz.. But I was whinning to JL just now, saying I dun wanna go stats. And the prof was right behind me. Think I so damn not discreet. Wahahaa.
Yesterday was supposed to meet Dear to play badminton. But apparantly, the place was blocked. We were unable to book the court. Haizz.. It seems like our plans always did not work out. So we just slack around for a few hours before going home. Wahahah. Gonna meet dear soon later in this week. Hope that our plans will work out. Wahahaa.
Haizzz.. How??? I really do not know what to do liao. I am so damn bored. This will continue for 3 hours. I hate Stats lesson. Haizzz...Okok... Be positive. Take stats lesson as a time to catch up with friends by going online to chat. bOOOO...