Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Biz Communication Results
Yay, I got back my Business Communication result liao. Jia Ling was telling me to check my grades. This is the subject which I hate the most as I screwed up most of the presentations and did quite badly for my business letters. It is also a subject that the Prof even commented on my tummy (Which I think I dun even have), and she marked me down because of my looks. I kept on hestitating to check it. Slowy, slowly.
To my suprise, I did much much much better than what I expected. I am very very contented liao. Though I only managed to get a B grade, I am contented. Wahaha.
Stats paper on Monday was a little tough. When I saw the paper I almost blank ut. Looked through one round, still blank. Then started. As I did, I managed to figure out how to do the questions. Except for one, made careless mistake. Hope I will do fine.
After the exam, went to submit our 70 pages, inclusive of appendix lah, Finanacial accounting report. Yay, everything is over. Done all my projects and handed in liao. Only left with one more paper and that is Financial Accounting.
I will be freed from SMU CAGE soon. Wahahah. After friday.....
To my suprise, I did much much much better than what I expected. I am very very contented liao. Though I only managed to get a B grade, I am contented. Wahaha.
Stats paper on Monday was a little tough. When I saw the paper I almost blank ut. Looked through one round, still blank. Then started. As I did, I managed to figure out how to do the questions. Except for one, made careless mistake. Hope I will do fine.
After the exam, went to submit our 70 pages, inclusive of appendix lah, Finanacial accounting report. Yay, everything is over. Done all my projects and handed in liao. Only left with one more paper and that is Financial Accounting.
I will be freed from SMU CAGE soon. Wahahah. After friday.....