Friday, October 14, 2005

 

Updates about my recess week

[Tue]
Went for K box session with Peggen and Karen. Went to the K box at Cine Leisure. Sang a number of songs and ate ate and ate. Haa, a fun filled experience. Really had fun singing. But then I think I quite bad, kept on laughing at Peggen when she kept on shaking her head according to the tune of a particular songs and she claimed that through that she can evoke more emotions towards the song. bOOOO. HAOLIAN!!!

After that went shopping. Shop shop shop. Then ate ate ate AGAIN at Taka. Bought the 3 thing (whatever crap la) and then Ice cream. Think Peggen very Tan chi. HAa, no la. Whenever with her means food food and food. Gosh, going to gain weight soon.

[Wed]
LTB project meeting in the morning. Hmmm, then later xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Today I only remember doing work work and work. Haizzz... Holidays is ending. Sianz. I managed to meet up with Jayne and Marilyn for spend time also. Haa, long time never meet them to spend time liao.

Haizzz... Actually I was quite angry and fraustrated over some issues. The main thing is that I do not feel good about ***** being so fake towards me. On the surface like very good friends with me, but on the other hand keeps on backstabing all of us. Do not know what is her problem. I learned about this issue in the afternoon. And when I was feeling rather hurt about the issue, she suddenly ask me to go for certain activities with her. I acted like nothing had happened. But I am really very very disappointed. But heck, now I know the truth, I shall drift away from this friendship. Anyway, I am not that close to her either.

But then I cannot say that towards the other issue. I feel like I am like a fool. I just cannot stop feeling a lot about you. I am bitter that things had to end up this way. I started to doubt you as a person. I feel like you are not considerate enough towards the feelings of others. You are just being very self-focussed. Perhaps you are not the sort of 'feeling' person. But then I do not really think so leh. Haizzz... Nvm, think I do not understand you la. Anyway I have been overcoming it. Over the past 2 years I must say that I had been undergoing a lot of ups and downs with regard to this issue. I can say that my emotions are more stabilised liao. I think that is good. Haizzz.. Dunno la. I also cannot understand myself at times.

I am just going to HECK. And live for myself then





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?