Wednesday, October 05, 2005

 
It had been a long time since I updated my blog liao. Haizzz.. This is so as I dun know what to blog about.

[Sat]
FA project preparation. Did it the whole day. Then at night after 8pm then I finally can go shop. Went shopping with JL. Bought a top. Aparantly we bought the same blouse so that we could wear the same for our presentation.

[Sun]
Church in the morning. Then had a short birthday celebration with some of the chiristians. Thanx for the neckless and the card. Rushed of for my LTB meeting. Rehersed the play and then dinner at David house. Had Satay, Hokkien mee, Chicken Wings, Carrot Cake, oysternd etc. Haa, I like this group as they also quite greedy with the food.

[mon]
Reached school at 7.45am. Rehersed for FA presentation. Haa, it is finally over. We did ok considering the short time spent on this project.

Today was a fun day. Haa, think I enjoy doing my LTB project. Went to naval Base Primary School. Met Yuki early in the morning at 6.45am. Then hor, we almost took a cab when the school is just next to us. So blur one.

Finally, we had to present. So I did the hosting. So When Jing Yang was on Stage, we started our lame conversation. Guess what??? We forgotten our script. So we just crap. It was funny at the end whenwe did everything imprompto. Then I started giving quizes to the students. Then no portable microphones. So I had to share my clip on microphone with then.

Haa, we were glad to receive positive feedback from teachers of Naval Base Primary schools. We recorded the entire performance. It is just funny to see yourself on the Video tape. Haizzz... One Presentation for LTB down. 3 more to go. Next week we will be presentaing at Woodlands Primary school. Gonna practice more on it liao.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?