Tuesday, October 11, 2005
I Kena Pickpocket
What a day. I lost more than $60 just like that. But I consider myself lucky. Was at Yoshi with David, Jonathan, Yuki and JY. Happily eating and laughing. When about to leave, I realise my wallet is missing. I definitely lose it at Yoshi if not I would not be able to buy food if I lost b4 that. Searched frantically for it. David and JY asked the counter girls. And then they question the poor cleaning uncle including the supervisor who later came out. I did not know that he was being questioned liao.
So I went to him to ask him again if he happened to see my wallet. He said in chinese,"I really never see your wallet." I replied, cannot be mah, it disappear at Yoshi. Then poor guy, went to dig the entire dustbin. Haizzz... Then we took turns to enter the fastfood. Think everyone know our face liao. Finally I gave up.
Went to the customer Service counter at Causeway point to check. And then found it. But with all my cash, $60 missing. It was found in the toilet. I did not even go toilet lor. So I supposed someone pickpocket my things, took the money and then dumped into the toilet. DAMMMM IT!!!! IDOITIC person. Haizzz... There goes my Money.
To think I will still have the mood to shop for the rest of the day. Wow, before that was in JY car. He think he is doing car racing lor. Go round and round woodlands area and speeding very very fast. When it was GREEN MAN, he still continue lor. Luckily did not knock anyone down
Then went shopping with Vanessa after that. Bought some stuff. Spent $. BOOOO. After being broke when my $60 kena stolen. Haizzz... Stupid person. But anyway I appreciate Yuki for cancelling her tution to be there with me. Feel quite bad about it la. But its all the STUPID thief fault.
But it is my recess week. I am going to enjoy my week man. BOOOO
So I went to him to ask him again if he happened to see my wallet. He said in chinese,"I really never see your wallet." I replied, cannot be mah, it disappear at Yoshi. Then poor guy, went to dig the entire dustbin. Haizzz... Then we took turns to enter the fastfood. Think everyone know our face liao. Finally I gave up.
Went to the customer Service counter at Causeway point to check. And then found it. But with all my cash, $60 missing. It was found in the toilet. I did not even go toilet lor. So I supposed someone pickpocket my things, took the money and then dumped into the toilet. DAMMMM IT!!!! IDOITIC person. Haizzz... There goes my Money.
To think I will still have the mood to shop for the rest of the day. Wow, before that was in JY car. He think he is doing car racing lor. Go round and round woodlands area and speeding very very fast. When it was GREEN MAN, he still continue lor. Luckily did not knock anyone down
Then went shopping with Vanessa after that. Bought some stuff. Spent $. BOOOO. After being broke when my $60 kena stolen. Haizzz... Stupid person. But anyway I appreciate Yuki for cancelling her tution to be there with me. Feel quite bad about it la. But its all the STUPID thief fault.
But it is my recess week. I am going to enjoy my week man. BOOOO