Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Haizzz.. I am bored. No mood to do my things. Do not know why. Suddenly just kept on thinking of lyrics of a particular song.
For all I've been blessed in this life
there was an emptiness in me
I was imprisoned by the power of love
with one honest touch you set me free
Let the world stop turning
Let the sun stop burning
Let them tell me love not worth going through
If it all falls apart
I will know deep in my heart
the only dreams shall nevertheless come true
................................
By Ronan Ketting.
Haa, Wuliao wuliao la. Nothing to do. Just feel so empty in my heart despite the various blessings in my life. Haizzz... Kept on thinking about some things again. Sian Sian Sian.
For all I've been blessed in this life
there was an emptiness in me
I was imprisoned by the power of love
with one honest touch you set me free
Let the world stop turning
Let the sun stop burning
Let them tell me love not worth going through
If it all falls apart
I will know deep in my heart
the only dreams shall nevertheless come true
................................
By Ronan Ketting.
Haa, Wuliao wuliao la. Nothing to do. Just feel so empty in my heart despite the various blessings in my life. Haizzz... Kept on thinking about some things again. Sian Sian Sian.