Thursday, September 08, 2005
Today was an ok day for me. Nothing much la. Just slacking around and then decided to go mind Cafe again. Think I am really getting unhealthy these days. Dun know why leh, keep on feeling very very lerthargic and cannot do anything like that. But then when it comes to sleeping, it takes very long time for me to actually fall asleep. Guess it is all due to body heatiness. I must get out of my comfort zone liao. Gonna go to gym on a weekly basis liao. Cannot continue like that. Anyone wanna go with me on a weekly basis???? Haaa, need some motivation here man.
Hmmmm, I feel very bad on my part for always being a person with the lack of zeal. It belongs to me, and I should have the responsibility to build it up. But instead I am avoiding it and fearful that I am being dragged down and forced to get involved in it. I feel that I am not giving my heart in the area of serving too. What have I really done???? I am just so self focus I believe. But I lack the motivation and the interest here. Anyway, think I have been avoiding making a firm decision on this area of my life as I believe it will be a tough one.
Haizzzzz... Gonna cheer up. But that does not meeting giving up and forgetting about the whole issue. But rather to adjust my thoughts about it and feel the right way and think the right way. Believe that will help me overcome several obstacles in time to come. I do treasure all these things in my life that is why I have decided not to give up on it. The adjusting process of feeling the right way is really crucial. If I am able to do so, I have achieved something. So that is it, I need to do that.
Tomorrowis gonna be a long day for me. Sian man. Booooooooooooo
Hmmmm, I feel very bad on my part for always being a person with the lack of zeal. It belongs to me, and I should have the responsibility to build it up. But instead I am avoiding it and fearful that I am being dragged down and forced to get involved in it. I feel that I am not giving my heart in the area of serving too. What have I really done???? I am just so self focus I believe. But I lack the motivation and the interest here. Anyway, think I have been avoiding making a firm decision on this area of my life as I believe it will be a tough one.
Haizzzzz... Gonna cheer up. But that does not meeting giving up and forgetting about the whole issue. But rather to adjust my thoughts about it and feel the right way and think the right way. Believe that will help me overcome several obstacles in time to come. I do treasure all these things in my life that is why I have decided not to give up on it. The adjusting process of feeling the right way is really crucial. If I am able to do so, I have achieved something. So that is it, I need to do that.
Tomorrowis gonna be a long day for me. Sian man. Booooooooooooo