Monday, September 26, 2005

 

Should I or should I not???

Been feeling rather lousy about myself. Feel that I am like a fool. I just cannot do anything well. Was rather discouraged when I know I have given my best in something and realise that I cannot meet up with my expectation and also their high expectation. I think people also think that I am really not good. So I should have more self awareness like I have all these while. Haizzz... I am 80% sure that I am giving up. Perhaps I need a change. Do not think I can cope with that kind of pressure liao. But it really feels bad to know you have to give up on something as you know you are not up to that standard.

okok. I should be more positive. At least I managed to do some fulfulling activities this week.
1) Went to the gym with JW
2) Went arcade
3) Watched San Ge Hao Ren
4) Went K box
5) Managed to study my Stats a little
6) Did my Financial Project and almost completing liao
7) At least I managed to sleep well for most of the nights
8) Hmm, and avoided my thoughts about ''''''''''''

Hmmm, but the only thing that I need right now is to shop. Haizzzz... But next week is going to be a busy busy week for me. Cannot do much things. So nevermind.

Haa, but I need to really go to the gym on a weekly basis. Feel so much more refreshed after yesterday. So I will probably go every saturday. JW saturday ok??? Haa, must lead a healthy lifestyle. Must be like JW favourite SCOOTER BOY who is very haolian. Always with his scooter. But then a bit plum la and quite chou. Yours!!!! Then JW fav boy say he is going to England for further study. But until now still in Singapore. Haaa, kena conned by him. BOOOOOOOO.

Now must continue to do my work liao.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?