Sunday, September 11, 2005
It is time to update about my life. I fell sick on thursday and my illness worsen on Friday. But nevertheless I still act as normal and trying so hard not to feel sick. Haa. Ended school early. Thought or going home to wash up a little b4 going for my Voix. But then the moment I reach home, I just laid on my bed all the way till 6pm. Haizzz... It is like that when I am down with flu.
Then later went for the Welcome tea at Angelia place. As expected, no one turned up. So I had to spend my night with the adults. We had dinner and then played MAFIA. Wow, it was bad man. The Mafia won for all 3 rounds. It was fun playing that game. Had not been playing it for quite some time liao.
Then they booked a room at Hotel Intercontinental which is at Bugis as they wanted to hangout and celebrate Lihoon birthday. But then I was terribly sick. My nose kept on running. Okok, but I still joined them at the hotel in the end. Was trying to keep awake as I was feeling lerthargic. Then after that I left as I needed some rest.
Reached home close to mid night. Then had a quick bath. Laid straight on my comfortable bed and then slept till 10 am this morning.
Today I stayed at home whole day. Good girl right???? Haa. No la, have to do Homework, as the next few days will be filled with activities. But then my nose was irritating me again. Haizz... But at least some work is being done.
Okok... I sort of started sourcing out information for my Financial Accounting project. It is really tough man. We decided to work on CREATIVE. So I was looking at its financial Statement which is 46 pages long. And we are supposed to write a 25 to 40 pages report on the company. Wow, tedious man. Must get started liao before more projects come piling up.
Still got my Communication project. Haizzz... I think I need to work very hard in that as I am still not very confident in speech. bOOOOOOOOOO. So much work.
Haa, dun know why I kept on receiving birthday greetings yesterday from a few people when it is not my birthday. Wai Cheng also greeted me the other day. Wierd huh??? When my birthday become 9th September. My birthday is 29th September. Wahahaha.
I realise that I am not young liao. In fact I am maturing. Haaaa, a nicer word to use on myself. I realise that all these years as a person I had not really accomplished much in life. Hmmm... But then if people were to ask me about my resolution, I seriously do not know wad to say about it. Haaa, I seriously do not know what I want to do with my life and still constantly hoping to seek seek and seek for it. At times I just feel that I lead life just like that. Without a clear goal. That is why I allow some things affect me so much. If I were to be so focussed on my Spiritual and emotional goals in life, I would not even be bothered about it. I am still regretting about it. Thinking and thinking. Hoping to reason things out to myself. Haizzz... I am at a confused stage. Hope that I will be able to see things clearly soon.
Anyway there is a lot more to life. I have an awesome family who loves me for who I am and that should be enough. I should not ask more. I just should not expect so much or the person who ended up being down and hurt is actually me myself. So I am gonna look at life at a different light.
Then later went for the Welcome tea at Angelia place. As expected, no one turned up. So I had to spend my night with the adults. We had dinner and then played MAFIA. Wow, it was bad man. The Mafia won for all 3 rounds. It was fun playing that game. Had not been playing it for quite some time liao.
Then they booked a room at Hotel Intercontinental which is at Bugis as they wanted to hangout and celebrate Lihoon birthday. But then I was terribly sick. My nose kept on running. Okok, but I still joined them at the hotel in the end. Was trying to keep awake as I was feeling lerthargic. Then after that I left as I needed some rest.
Reached home close to mid night. Then had a quick bath. Laid straight on my comfortable bed and then slept till 10 am this morning.
Today I stayed at home whole day. Good girl right???? Haa. No la, have to do Homework, as the next few days will be filled with activities. But then my nose was irritating me again. Haizz... But at least some work is being done.
Okok... I sort of started sourcing out information for my Financial Accounting project. It is really tough man. We decided to work on CREATIVE. So I was looking at its financial Statement which is 46 pages long. And we are supposed to write a 25 to 40 pages report on the company. Wow, tedious man. Must get started liao before more projects come piling up.
Still got my Communication project. Haizzz... I think I need to work very hard in that as I am still not very confident in speech. bOOOOOOOOOO. So much work.
Haa, dun know why I kept on receiving birthday greetings yesterday from a few people when it is not my birthday. Wai Cheng also greeted me the other day. Wierd huh??? When my birthday become 9th September. My birthday is 29th September. Wahahaha.
I realise that I am not young liao. In fact I am maturing. Haaaa, a nicer word to use on myself. I realise that all these years as a person I had not really accomplished much in life. Hmmm... But then if people were to ask me about my resolution, I seriously do not know wad to say about it. Haaa, I seriously do not know what I want to do with my life and still constantly hoping to seek seek and seek for it. At times I just feel that I lead life just like that. Without a clear goal. That is why I allow some things affect me so much. If I were to be so focussed on my Spiritual and emotional goals in life, I would not even be bothered about it. I am still regretting about it. Thinking and thinking. Hoping to reason things out to myself. Haizzz... I am at a confused stage. Hope that I will be able to see things clearly soon.
Anyway there is a lot more to life. I have an awesome family who loves me for who I am and that should be enough. I should not ask more. I just should not expect so much or the person who ended up being down and hurt is actually me myself. So I am gonna look at life at a different light.