Monday, September 05, 2005

 
I have not been blogging for the past few days as I had been rather busy. So gonna update liao.

[Thurs]
Went to school and lessons ended at 1145 for Business communication. Since my next lesson is 1530, so went out with Laura. We met at school first and then went to City Hall to shop around. Went bread talk to buy bread so that I will be able to stay awake for the upcoming boring stats lesson. It Is really BORING. I feel so dizzy when I see that prof. Dun know why leh. Think I kept on commenting about him during lessons and he sort of heard it. Heck la, everyone are also doing it. BOOOOOOOOO. Lessons ended at 1845. So ran home to watch superstar. Very disappointed with the results. Haa, I like Xing hui and Jun yang more and more when I see them performing.

[Fri]
Lessons end at 1145. So Jin yang, Jonathan, Alvin and I went K box after that. We booked the room till 1530 since Jin yang and Alvin had to go for CCA. But it is damn expensive lor. For 2 hours only and we are paying $12 for each person. But we had a great time singing. When the both of them left for their CCA, Jonathan and I continued until 1730. Haaa, anyway no one chase us out. Then after that met up with Li hoon and Erica to spend time at douby gaut. Was a rather great time spent. At least now I know who is who. Then rushed down with Joanne to Jonathan's place to celebrate Jayne birthday. A great time spent. It is really meaningful. Then watched movie till around mid night.

Rushed off with Joanna. Reached Hougang like coming 1am. Chatted and sort of spent time with Joanna at Hougang bus interchange till about 2am before I left home. Wow, what a long day on friday.

[Sat]
Went for my rehersal. Nothing much. A boring day.

[Sun]
Church in the morning. As usual I am late. After church, went out with Yukina. It had been a long time since I really get some time with her as she is in the midst of her prelim. Hmmmm, what is prelim huh???? Haaa, I am glad that I had completed my A level liao. But it was a great time spent. Managed to catch up quite a bit. Then talked about various topics. Haaa, then went home.

I had been having fun all these while since school had started. As I looked at SMU Vista, I realised that there is a lot for me to catch up. Oh no. I had not done my readings and the coming week will probably be projects and projects. Haizzzzz... I started to feel the stress. I realise that I have a lot of free time to do many things. But then Uni life is really a lot of independence and I have to get down to serious work really soon.

Haizzzz.... How??? I started to feel it only today. I hate to be catching up with my work. Haizzzz... Dun know leh. Think I had come to another phase in life that I have to juggle with many issues in my life such as Temptation to experience life from another point of view, INDEPENDENCE and also various decisions had to be made on my part. Will I be able to handle it well??? Seriously, it is questionable.

Now, I just have to learn, learn and learn. Hope that I can get out of it soon.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?