Monday, September 26, 2005
I feel so dumb. I actually agreed to go for the rehersal after lessons on thursday at 1845 onwards. Thursday which is 29th September 2005. It is my birthday. And I will have to work on the performance which I really think I am up to the standard. I think I just feel bad about backing out so I decided not to. But then I really do not think I am good enough. I will have to work through the evening or even through the night on an important day. Feel so confused. I do not know how to say NO. If this go on, I can never change and go for something that I feel more confident about. I am really not for acapella. I am more towards that sort of pop songs. Haizzzz... I feel pressured to complete the performance and doing something that I have only a few days to learn up. Friday is already the performance, and it will probably take up my entire evening and night again. Okok... I shall be positive. I seriously do not mind thursday, but I want to rest on that day. It is my birthday. Haizzzzz.
Met up with my FA project group just now. Met up for 6 hours but then only complete 3 out of 5 of the presentation. We were talking and laughing throughout the project. Laughed at the question and also people. Jialing and I were bitching about some people. SHhhh, shall not say who. But come to think about it, really very funny leh. We are quite bad to say that about them. But then it is true what.
FA results were out. Okok la. I did ok. As what I expected for myself. Haa.
Tomorrow, Comms Project and LTB project
Wednesday, LTB project
Thursday, Comms project and VOIX rehersal
Friday, VOIX performance and possibly FA project.
Sat, hopefully NOT FA project liao
Haizzzz... This week is tedious man. But then I think it is time for me to learn how to juggle many many things at one short. haa.
Met up with my FA project group just now. Met up for 6 hours but then only complete 3 out of 5 of the presentation. We were talking and laughing throughout the project. Laughed at the question and also people. Jialing and I were bitching about some people. SHhhh, shall not say who. But come to think about it, really very funny leh. We are quite bad to say that about them. But then it is true what.
FA results were out. Okok la. I did ok. As what I expected for myself. Haa.
Tomorrow, Comms Project and LTB project
Wednesday, LTB project
Thursday, Comms project and VOIX rehersal
Friday, VOIX performance and possibly FA project.
Sat, hopefully NOT FA project liao
Haizzzz... This week is tedious man. But then I think it is time for me to learn how to juggle many many things at one short. haa.