Friday, September 30, 2005

 
I am so tired. Haizzz.. Yesterday slept very late. Spent the night thinking about my life and my upcoming resolution for the year. Thought about a few areas that I want to work on.
1) To be a more secure and confident person
2) Most importantly but doubtfully, get my walk right with God
3) To treasure and be more appreciative of people around me.
4) To adapt to life in SMU

Hmmm, I have thought of these area to work on. But I dun know if I can really achieve it. I was also thinking about you. Hmmm, was glad to receive your greetings last night. I was suprised to. But then this got me a little emotional. Do not know why. Haizzzz... I just feel alot.

Thanx everyone for your birthday greetings throughout the day. It really makes my day. Thanx Gilbert, Benjamin and Karen for Singing Birthday song to me in Chinese and English at the GSR. Thanx to my family members who had a mini celebration with me just now. Though I might not show it, but I am really appreciative of the effort. Think I had not been feeling too good about my life. I have been so busy even today. Haizzz... But I am glad to have such encouaging family members who stands by my side always. People who will never give up on me. And loving and accepting me for who I am. I am just so blessed to have them in my life.

Hmmm, I came to feel very strongly that having very strong family relationship is very crucial as that will help me a lot in my life. I have decided that I am going to respect them even more and give more of my time to them. I really see the need to shift my focus.

Haizzzz... Felt so lousy about myself just now. Made a decision about it. Felt so guilty. But then I have no choice. I know I am useless. I know it. I have a certain level of self awareness. Today is a rather emotional day for me. At some point I feel happy. On the other had I really regretted about myself and being indecisive about the decision I had just made. Okok... Fine I will just have to live for the moment.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?