Saturday, August 27, 2005
Today is a really long day for me. Went to school in the morning for our leadership and team building module and then must start to form our team for the project work. Classes ended at 1145 and my VOIX rehersal is only at 1600.
So I went over to Jayne house which is at clementi to have lunch with her and to spend sometime talking. Haizzz... Feel quite uneasy when she started to talk to me about things that I do not feel very comfortable facing up to. But then when I look at her as a person,I somehow feel rather inspired by her ability to overcome things in her life, when I am just unwilling to try. Now she feels that it is essential for us to meet on a weekly basis. I really do not mind meeting her, but then I feel rather uneasy when certain issues are being addressed during the spending time. I know she is awesome and concern enough to help. Really appreciate it but then I feel that my heart is not ready to open up. Haizzz.... Just have to learn la.
Then after that I rushed back to school for rehersal. Haa, now is only week 1 of school and on the 3rd week is already the performance. So gonna meet up with Dominic (Hey how is your day fav) and some of the others on tues and fri to reherse again. Feel kind of stressed as there is a lot for me to learn as I am not those who can really read musical notes when most of them can more or less do so.
Then after that rushed back to my Bible talk which is back at Clementi. The Bible talk is ok. Then I am kind of tired now but waiting for my hair to dry b4 I sleep.
So I went over to Jayne house which is at clementi to have lunch with her and to spend sometime talking. Haizzz... Feel quite uneasy when she started to talk to me about things that I do not feel very comfortable facing up to. But then when I look at her as a person,I somehow feel rather inspired by her ability to overcome things in her life, when I am just unwilling to try. Now she feels that it is essential for us to meet on a weekly basis. I really do not mind meeting her, but then I feel rather uneasy when certain issues are being addressed during the spending time. I know she is awesome and concern enough to help. Really appreciate it but then I feel that my heart is not ready to open up. Haizzz.... Just have to learn la.
Then after that I rushed back to school for rehersal. Haa, now is only week 1 of school and on the 3rd week is already the performance. So gonna meet up with Dominic (Hey how is your day fav) and some of the others on tues and fri to reherse again. Feel kind of stressed as there is a lot for me to learn as I am not those who can really read musical notes when most of them can more or less do so.
Then after that rushed back to my Bible talk which is back at Clementi. The Bible talk is ok. Then I am kind of tired now but waiting for my hair to dry b4 I sleep.