Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Today I went for my statistics waiver test. waliao, it was bad man. Wasted my $25 and time. They did not provide any normal distribution table and expect each and every of our calculator model to have the statistical function. Then the paper is 2 hours but then I left after 1 hour. Gave up la. No point doing it, quite difficult also. And guess what, by the time I left the examination room, only 5 students are left. When there were around 30 students initially. Guess everyone gave up ba.
Then after that met some of my ex colleagues for lunch and at the same time discussing about our upcoming chalet on 27th august. Think they very wierd leh, book the chalet 2 days 3 nights with no one wanting to stay overnight and my supervisor was like begging each of us to stay. They funny la. If no one wanna stay overnight, should just book for one night mah. bOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Then they like have no activities except barbecue. Hahaha. So wierd one.
Yesterday went to see the doc again regarding my eyes. Prescriped some medication but dun seems to work. But then cannot cut off the lump for now as no accumulation of pass yet. So sick of my eye. Sometimes life just seem monotonous. I am sick also for always giving in to things but then I feel that sometimes I just have to do it. But feel rather sick and tired right now. This is life. So boring. Think losing it also doesn't matter much to me right now.
Anyway to Marilyn if U come across reading this, just wanna say U too cheer up and I believe your things will be fine. Will be praying hard for you so stay strong and be happy hor.
Then after that met some of my ex colleagues for lunch and at the same time discussing about our upcoming chalet on 27th august. Think they very wierd leh, book the chalet 2 days 3 nights with no one wanting to stay overnight and my supervisor was like begging each of us to stay. They funny la. If no one wanna stay overnight, should just book for one night mah. bOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Then they like have no activities except barbecue. Hahaha. So wierd one.
Yesterday went to see the doc again regarding my eyes. Prescriped some medication but dun seems to work. But then cannot cut off the lump for now as no accumulation of pass yet. So sick of my eye. Sometimes life just seem monotonous. I am sick also for always giving in to things but then I feel that sometimes I just have to do it. But feel rather sick and tired right now. This is life. So boring. Think losing it also doesn't matter much to me right now.
Anyway to Marilyn if U come across reading this, just wanna say U too cheer up and I believe your things will be fine. Will be praying hard for you so stay strong and be happy hor.