Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Today after classes went out with my Dear. We met at somerset to drink the same thing and then proceeded to our same old routine again. Haa, and ate the same Fish and Chip again. But kind of like fun la as usual. Was glad to find this newly found place.
Then we tried out a number of new games and I think Dear is very haolian. Won quite a few games this time round and then happily write on the blog. HAOLIAN. bOOOOOOOO. But I also won quite a number hor. Hey working there is really not bad leh. Like very slack and then can play with the games. Perhaps I should consider working there too as a part-timer.
Think I very WULIAO. Haaa, enough of it.
Yay, next 2 days no school for me. But wednesday got project work meering. Haizzz... Sian ma. But at least I get to sleep late. bOOOOOOOO.
Then we tried out a number of new games and I think Dear is very haolian. Won quite a few games this time round and then happily write on the blog. HAOLIAN. bOOOOOOOO. But I also won quite a number hor. Hey working there is really not bad leh. Like very slack and then can play with the games. Perhaps I should consider working there too as a part-timer.
Think I very WULIAO. Haaa, enough of it.
Yay, next 2 days no school for me. But wednesday got project work meering. Haizzz... Sian ma. But at least I get to sleep late. bOOOOOOOO.