Monday, August 22, 2005

 
I checked my Statistics result liao. True enough I did not pass. Hahaha. And guess what, only 26 people pass this test.

Yesterday was our Convocation and it was damn formal and KUA ZHANG. We had it at Suntec Convention Centre. Met some of my OG for lunch then we proceeded there. And guess what on a Saturday afternoon, all of us had to dress in White long sleeved blouse with a black skirt and everyone were like looking at us thinking where these bunch of people going. Think we really look like a group of waitresses. Haaaaa.

Then later we wanted to proceed into the ballroom and know what??? No more seats for us as all the seats are taken up by the parents. Wonder if this is convocation for the STUDENTS or for the STUDENTS' PARENTS. so wanshan, Vanessa, Pamela, Carolyn and I had to stand at the sides with our high heels and some of the students had to stand outside the ballroom to watch from the projector. SMU organisation for this event is really bad. This should be our convocation and standing outside to view the whole thing through a projector really defeats the purpose.

After standing for more than an hour, our legs were really aching as most of us wore high heels. We were pissed with the SMU guys sitting comfortably on their chairs and unwilling to give up their seats to the poor girls who were standing. Then finally we saw 2 chairs that were empty. So the 5 of us tried to squeeze ourselves on the chairs. And the guy sitting beside us seeing us squeezing ourselves do NOT even want to move a little. Wa Liao, so ungentlemently. Thanks to Kelvin who is bold enough. Appreciate his courage. He said to one of the guy sitting down, "Hey, look the girls had been standing for very long. Please be giving up your seats to them." Then he stood up reluctantly and moved to the side. He then continued,"You too, move aside so they can sit." And then the next guy move. Think he really had the courage or we need to stand for the next 3 hours.

Then after that we had some performances. It was great man. They really look professional. Haa, not bad not bad. Then we proceeded for our tea reception. Then started taking photos. Btw, my parets also came to the convocation. Then they also took some photos for us. Then after that accompanied my mum to shop. Quite a tiring day. I slept the moment I reach home.

Today was a day that makes me feel very challenged about many issues. I feel that decisions needs to be made now or latest is within the week. Or I will carry on the burden for the next few years. But then I feel that either decision made will disappoint ppl. Whether it is me or they. But then I really cannot imagine leading a life with regrets and burden feeling down every single day. I really feel like I am trapped if that continues.

Was talking to Jie wei about it and thanx a lot for helping me with it just now or I will not know how to get over with it. Haizzz... Think it is a stupid way of me of escaping from issues. I am not facing up to it but rather escaping each time when I have to come and deal with it. I feel very confused and fearful. I hope that I can be more decisive as a person.

Anyway tomorrow my school is gonna start. Kinda mixed feelings about it. Hope that I will be able to adjust myself to the culture quick and will have a great day tomorow.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?