Friday, August 12, 2005
I am thinking why is things like that, so shallow. Haizzz... Dun know la. I am just sick and tired. I feel so lousy. Cannot never be right in anything. Even things that matters a lot to me. I really do not know what is my problem that cause me to be like that, such a failure. I just cannot sustain certain things. I guess I am just so wierd. Haizzz, dun know la.
What should I do to really let it out? It is just so painful to suppress all the emotions in me. I wanna let it go. But how will U think of me? I am really sick and tired of avoiding and keeping myself packed so as to avoid. But then what can I actually do. Things are really driving me crazy at this point of time. I am so trapped. I know I have to get it all right again and move on. But sometimes it is easier said then done. Haizzz...
Anyway I am going to miss people like Halimah, Teo and etc. Haizzz... I feel rather attached to that place liao. They such just such nice people. I will always miss times when I can really share my thoughts and feelings out to Halimah and times when Teo will be so nice and encouraging. Will always miss her pure heartedness. Gonna miss them. So gonna make the best of tml to as it will be my last day.
Just need to live each day as though it is my last
What should I do to really let it out? It is just so painful to suppress all the emotions in me. I wanna let it go. But how will U think of me? I am really sick and tired of avoiding and keeping myself packed so as to avoid. But then what can I actually do. Things are really driving me crazy at this point of time. I am so trapped. I know I have to get it all right again and move on. But sometimes it is easier said then done. Haizzz...
Anyway I am going to miss people like Halimah, Teo and etc. Haizzz... I feel rather attached to that place liao. They such just such nice people. I will always miss times when I can really share my thoughts and feelings out to Halimah and times when Teo will be so nice and encouraging. Will always miss her pure heartedness. Gonna miss them. So gonna make the best of tml to as it will be my last day.
Just need to live each day as though it is my last