Monday, August 08, 2005

 
For the past few days, I was at my Accountancy camp. Really had fun there. But then I am all burnt, with a few bruises on my leg. BOOOOOOOOO.

First day there was mainly telematches in the morning and afternoon. So we played all the beach games and water games. I really enjoyed playing frisbi though our group did not win. Haizzzzz.... Then soon after that we had lunch. This time round the food served were good. Haa. At least better then those serve during our CIRCLE experience.

During lunch we had to discuss about our skid as we will have to prepare a skid on Twisted Fairtale. so what it means is that the good character in the story will be bad and the bad character needs to be acted out as someone good. Haa, so ours was THE 3 LITTLE PIGS. Our story was rather dramatic. And guess what, I had to act as a BIMBO. Haa, but quite fun.

As dinner approaches, I started to have a very very bad Migrain as I did not really get to sleep the night before and it was really very hot that day. But I managed to endure the pain for a while. Our group sat around the beach and were telling ghost story. Then we had another game for moving on to our chalet.

Had a quick bath before moving to the guys room to chat and play games. Wow, the games we played were really wuliao. Then must do forfeit. Luckily I did not kena as I think I will not be able to do teir forfeit. Must do like Dirty dance that sort. But then it was really a very bonding time. Soon after that we went to sleep. And poor Jessica, I hit her 2 times throughout the night. Sorry hor.

Then next day, we had telematches again. Played baseballs and many other games. Had some conflicts with one of the other groups as our Guys are too hiong.

Then it was our scavengahunt. Wow, the is really interesting. Our group were really ON. We had to do a nmber of things and we did it. We taught a non chinese foreigner to sing chinese song, then sing 'Mary had a little lamb' on the beach train, then my group girls lend the guys their Bikini so that they are able to run around the beach with it on them, and many many others.

For one of it, was really very challenging. During high tide, we are supposed to swim towards the plateform at the middle of the sea, stand up on it and take photos. Swimming towrards there was really tough as we had to swim against the current. Swimming halfway, my leg suddenly cramp. It could not reach the ground. So I had to struugle in the water, using my arms to support myself by trapping water and pushing myself towards the plateform. And one of the guys in my group do not know how to swim, and then accidentally pushed one of them into the water and were struggling in it. We all persevered through it till all of us finally reached the plateform. My eyes was in pain as all the salt water got into my eyes.Then after that we had to swim back to shore. Wow, had never swam so far to the middle of the sea before. What an experience. My leg was still cramp, so I just use my arms to give me the support till I finally reach shore. Thanks to the wave at that time that help many of us through. We were really exhausted at that station. But were glad that everyone of us made it back to shore. However we were scolded by the lifeguards as one of them nearly drowned.

We then moved on to the next station that we had to make musical fountain usig the water in our mouth, and guess what, our bonus points at that station was one of the highest among all the other groups.

Then after that it was time to go home. Time really flies when U are enjoying. Was glad to be in that group as we had the same frequency and were all very very on. Look forward for the coming outing that we will go K box and then bowl or Ice skate.

Yea, did not regret going for the camp. Was glad that things on my side is quite settled. I am really grateful to God for protecting me and helping each one of us to pull through it. Hope that I will always keep this in mind.

Whereas for the other issue, I feel more secured. I know I am never right as my feelings and thinking is relatively wierd. So all it need to do is to feel less and act more.

So I really hope that things will really be fine on my side and I can really really live life to the fullest.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?