Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Disgusting Messages
He is back with his nonsense AGAIN after a few months of rest. Started messaging me all the er xin messages again. At first he messaged a few. So I just replied one of them as I feel bad ignoring it. Then he keeps on continuing with it.
Haa, so I went to complain to Dear about it. To think I am so silly to tell him that I had forgotten where I met him. Think I am so fake.
Haizzzz... Think these days I had been avoiding my thoughts on it. Have I gotten over it? I should be happy that I am feeling lesser and less hurt. But I just feel that eveything is such a pity. I really live in regret at this point of time. I know as much as this issue is so close to my heart, I am uncertain if that is something that should occupy part of my thoughts and time. Is it worth feeling this way? Am I too much? Haizzz... I really do not know.
Sometimes I feel that I am wierd. I feel disturb when I kept on thinking about it. But then I question myself when I manage to get it out my mind for a while. Think I am just wierd.
Haizzz... And regarding that pressing decision that I am about to embark on, I am still in uncertainty. I really do not know what to do. I just wanna open up but then I do not know how to. So I rather keep it to myself and hope that I will find an answer soon.
Suddenly I just feel that I do not want to lead the life I am leading now. I just wanna experience life from another point of view. Haizzzz... Do not know what I am thinking la.
Haa, so I went to complain to Dear about it. To think I am so silly to tell him that I had forgotten where I met him. Think I am so fake.
Haizzzz... Think these days I had been avoiding my thoughts on it. Have I gotten over it? I should be happy that I am feeling lesser and less hurt. But I just feel that eveything is such a pity. I really live in regret at this point of time. I know as much as this issue is so close to my heart, I am uncertain if that is something that should occupy part of my thoughts and time. Is it worth feeling this way? Am I too much? Haizzz... I really do not know.
Sometimes I feel that I am wierd. I feel disturb when I kept on thinking about it. But then I question myself when I manage to get it out my mind for a while. Think I am just wierd.
Haizzz... And regarding that pressing decision that I am about to embark on, I am still in uncertainty. I really do not know what to do. I just wanna open up but then I do not know how to. So I rather keep it to myself and hope that I will find an answer soon.
Suddenly I just feel that I do not want to lead the life I am leading now. I just wanna experience life from another point of view. Haizzzz... Do not know what I am thinking la.