Thursday, July 14, 2005

 
Was out just now and started shopping again. I bought another pair of sandal. bOOOOOOOOOO. Then went for dinner.

But then I rushed home on time to watch my superstar. I like Weicong, think he is cool. But then the M4(Kelvin) quite chou. bOOOOO. Think I quite bad, but really really.

Been rather busy that I do not even have time to think about my life. But then I am still in a confused state. Still have not really decided on what to do exactly. Hmmm, why do things get more and more complicated?? Perhaps it is my character, I do not know.

Haizzzz.... I feel that I am no longer part of the family and had lost my belonging. The way I think and do things really differ completely from them. I really cannot force myself to be like them. I feel guity whenever I talk to them esp about certain topics. But then I cannot force myself to be like them when I just dun feel like it.

Anyway, I just need to say I am self centered. Being like that for a while is good. Haa, going to keep myself more busy so that I will not have much time to think.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?