Monday, July 25, 2005
Today was a fine day. Felt so encouraged by the Teens Ministry. Today is the official day that we actually graduate being in the teens. So all of them came together to give us a farewell celebration. At first I was SABO very badly. Was forced to say somethings in front of many people which makes me seem so Haolian.
Then they opened up a time of sharing. It is a time when people get to share about how they felt about me as a person. I am someone who dun really like such sharings about myself esp I when I know I do not deserve any encouragement when my walk with God is just so shallow. But I am glad that most part of the sharing did not actually talk about my walk with God but rather me as a person. So I felt good about it. Thanx a lot for the card that you guys had made for me, and all of the sweet messages. It had certainly made my day. I really like the gift that U guys bought.
So fast and I have to move on liao. I definitely feel that leaving the teens is so good for my growth in my spiritual life. But I as I look back I really enjoy being in the Teens back then. Times when we will just bunk at each other house, times when I can just be so open to some of them about my struggles and can just be so real as a person. But that is 4 years ago. Things had all changed, all my close friends had all left the church, leaving me all alone struggling. I will always miss those wonderful times. Now I realise time really passes and I have to move on. As much as I am dying to leave the teens, still feel a bit sad. Guess being there for 8 years certainly makes me feel. How I wish all the rest are still together with me struggling.
I will always miss those times. But I will have to move on
Then they opened up a time of sharing. It is a time when people get to share about how they felt about me as a person. I am someone who dun really like such sharings about myself esp I when I know I do not deserve any encouragement when my walk with God is just so shallow. But I am glad that most part of the sharing did not actually talk about my walk with God but rather me as a person. So I felt good about it. Thanx a lot for the card that you guys had made for me, and all of the sweet messages. It had certainly made my day. I really like the gift that U guys bought.
So fast and I have to move on liao. I definitely feel that leaving the teens is so good for my growth in my spiritual life. But I as I look back I really enjoy being in the Teens back then. Times when we will just bunk at each other house, times when I can just be so open to some of them about my struggles and can just be so real as a person. But that is 4 years ago. Things had all changed, all my close friends had all left the church, leaving me all alone struggling. I will always miss those wonderful times. Now I realise time really passes and I have to move on. As much as I am dying to leave the teens, still feel a bit sad. Guess being there for 8 years certainly makes me feel. How I wish all the rest are still together with me struggling.
I will always miss those times. But I will have to move on