Monday, August 01, 2005

 

Our Campus Move Celebration

Today is our Campus move celebration. Met some of them at Douby Gaut MRT station and we made our way down. Haa, I regretted wearing that yellow T shirt thinking it is compulsory to wear it when only a few actually wore. bOOOOOO. The whole event is kind of like boring. They raised the SMU flag with literally no one paying attention and talking among themselves. And balloons are released.

Then later we just have to go for our CCA fair. Guess what, I signed up for dancing, Acapella and Christian Fellowship. I quite like the Acapella group. So I gave them my $5 voucher. so I gave them 13 cards to stamp, mine and all my OGs. Then Susanna was like:"Hey, U like that one. Greedy greedy."

U know wad, I hate SMU security system. It is like an EZ Link. U have to scan your SMU card on the system then the door will be open for only one person to enter. I was with Pamela wanting to enter to go toilet. Aparantly she did not bring her card. So we have to share. She entered first. Then she pass me back my card after she entered. Upon doing that the whole system just sounded. Wow, it has the ability to detect that someone had just used the card so that no one can share. The security guard came and said:"whose card is this? Next time must hang your card on your neck and present your card at all times." When we were about to exit, we tried something new. I left my card on the system and decide to take it away only after the both of us had gotten thru. And guess what, no alarm was sounded, and the door remained open. Then it continued even after I took away my card. Thought we had succeed. Little did I realise that thru my act I had jammed the whole system. The red light was out. And thesecurity guard looked at us fiercely. What to do? We just have to get away quick. Waliao, the alarm kept on sounding. So irritating. Think they should do something about it. Too much security liao. So holian. bOOOOOOOOOOOO

Then at 1210 we collected all our stamps liao. Then went coffee Bean to slack. We just talk talk and talk. From our JC life, blood donation, fear of SMU life to MOVIES. BOOOO. Think most of us are quite worried by the studying system in SMU. U will have projects every single week unlike the others with only 2 a year. Haizzzz.... What am I getting myself into?? Think there is really a lot of adjustment to make. A great moulding process. But seems quite fun on the other hand. Dun know la. Lets see how it goes.

Then I when I reached home, I started to feel a bit emotional. Think nowdays I just have to keep myself packed with activities in order to divert my attention away from it in order to ease myself from the bitterness, the regret and the hurt. I just feel that I am bad at it. I am a failure in so many aspects of my life. Nothing seems to be good abt me. So eeeeeeee. I dun know la. I hope that I can stop being SHERINE for once and be someone else. Sometimes I just feel that I do not belong to the world. I hope to fit into it and hope that I can really really change. Dun know la. Quite confused also.

Just gonna hope for the best.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?