Monday, June 20, 2005

 
Yesterday I met up with Kailing. Feel bad about not going for the wedding dinner and meeting her instead. But I do not feel like attending it since we are also not that close. Guess I am just being self focus that is why I am not where I should be yesterday. I feel guilty about it. Think I am just very selfish and doing what I like and not considering other things.

Met Kailing at Bugis. Then we take NEO print again with that same machine. Then went to eat mixed chicken rice. After that we proceeded to east coast intending to cycle. But we reached there at around 8pm. So a bit like sian as it will be quite rush if we were to cycle for 2 hours. So we went to arcade and then proceeded to the rocks to chit chat.

Again we start to plan for our july activities. Actually me, Kailing, Jie wei and Hidayah intend to overnight somewhere on the 15th of July. Then I think we quite suaku, went to ask if there is tent to rent. Then the people were like U can buy it yourself. We actually thought that one tent is more than $100 that we need to rent when it is actually only around $10 to buy at carrefour. Then we very pai seh lor.

Then after that we ordered Fried Kway liao, carrot cake, Sugar cane and green tea to drink and eat. Seems like the whole day we keep on eating. Then later late liao so we started to proceed home.

Today the performance went on ok onli la. Haizzzz....

Then I started to think a bit about things again. I realise that there are certain issues that I am not willing to let go and even regretted certain decisions of mine. I know I am indecisive but then this is me.

Just hope that everyone around me including myself can cheerup and live life to the fullest.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?