Friday, July 01, 2005

 

What A Tiring Day

Today I went to work in the morning. And 2 counter girls who are also in charge of the registration counter did not turn up for work. Haizzz... Halimah is sick and Cindy went for her course. I am all alone having to rush through all the registration. I could not even have the time to breathe or go toilet. Then reach 1230, I am finally off liao. Then went to the pantry for a buffet as we ordered that for Azah who is leaving today. One by one leave. So sad. bOOOOO. Haizzz... Wonder, the counter how, after I go. There is no one to do registration. Think that person(Lily) doing cashiering will have to gaggle between cashiering and registration. No wonder her mood is so bad.

Then met Jean as we Made our way to our matriculation. Actually I feel rather reluctant to go SMU especially when I know the school itself organise a lot of clubbing activities for their students. Their clubbing culture is no doubt very strong. Even have one upcoming one on 2nd sept at Chinablack. I am not that sort of people who always go clubbing. So do not know if I will be able to cope with that culture. Actually I thought of changing back. But think it is kind of troublesome. Haizzz... An indecisive person like me is like that, can never decide on things.

Then for the matriculation, it takes so long. We have to wait for our queue number as we settle our school fees. Then we proceeded to take photo and were issued SMU card on the spot. Haa, but then they very HAOLIAN. We have to complete 80 hours of community service before we graduate. So I will either join Jean at her place to do social work or work with the Touch Youth Services. Haa, see how la.

Then later we went to look at the laptop. I think I should be getting a Fujitsu laptop, the lifeBook T4010. Think it is beautiful. Using the pen given, U can actually write on the screen. This means I will be able to take down notes electronically and then convert my handwriting to text. And then I can mindmap easily on it. But actually I do not know if I really need one. My home already got 2 laptop and 1 desktop. But then my sis and mum always bring their laptop out. See how la. I just order first. Hahaha. But think I dun know anything about computer. Hahah, computer idoit. So paiseh also. Think its normal price without upgrade is $4288 but for us we get it at $2559. So quite worth it. I will only upgrade to Fujitsu Bay Combo Drive. Think I do not need DVD RW. So it adds up to $2699.

Then we proceeded to the lecture theatre for the community service talk. Think it is quite wuliao la. Then we went to the other booth to sign up for CCA and camps. Wow, I guess I will be very busy regarding SMU stuff soon.

20-22 July- Orientation Camp for freshman
30-31 July-Campus move celebration
5-6 Aug- Accountancy Camp
17th Aug-Introductory lecture
20th Aug- Convocation
22nd Aug- Term starts

Now I have already gone through matriculation so I think I cannot turn back liao. Now I will just have to look at what is ahead and look forward to it.Perhaps going against what I am an adjusting to life makes me learn so much more. Yup, so since I cannot really change liao so dun look back. bOOOOOOOOOOOOO. So settled liao for this thing.

Regarding the other 2 issues, I have not came up with a conclusion. Have been rather tired to really reflect about things and really consider my thoughts and feelings. Dun know if it can be resolved. I somehow lose faith.

I have been rather disturb by it. Knowing I have to think of what to do but unable to decide. Haizzzz... Dun know what I am thinking also.

So now just gonna forget about it and live life happily for a while before I face up to reality.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?